How do I update my email preferences?
Go to profile page then click Edit in the page.
How do I change my password?
Go to profile page then click Change password next to your username in the page.
※Those using social login cannot change their password.
How do I change my email address?
Go to profile page then click Change email address.
Upon your request, we will send a link to your new email address.
Please check your inbox to click the link within 24 hours to complete the procedure.
The email is sent from a send-only address.
If you didn't receive your verification or reset email, please confirm the following:
- Spam Folder
- A spam filter or email rule might move the email to the spam folder. Please check your spam folder.
- Security/anti-virus software settings
- If you have installed a firewall or an anti-virus software, these might mistakenly detect the email as a spam.
- Email service provider settings
- In case you still cannot receive the emails after confirming the above, your email service provider may provide a virus-protection service or anti-spam blocking service by default. If you are using a business email, the settings might be applied on your company's email server.
- In the above cases, please contact your email service provider or your company's network administrator for the details.
- Your email account might be full. Please check your status and remove messages if necessary.
Can I have multiple SIGNATE accounts?
Having more than one account is not permitted. Please confirm the article 2, paragraph 2 of the terms for the details.
I am receiving an error for my submission.
Please refer to the submission format of sample_submit.csv available in the Download Data page. Common causes of errors are as follows:
- Incorrect datetime format
- Containing non-numeric values
- Extra comma at end of row
- File size is too large (Limit: 400MB)
Do submission errors affect daily submission limits?
Only successful submissions do.
Can I use external data in the competition?
As it depends on the competition you are entering, please confirm them in the competition rules page.
How can I form a team?
Whether or not team-up function is enabled depends on the competition type. When it comes to the competition where the function is enabled, you can see the Team Up button appearing next to the Submit button.
NOTE: Those one of the following conditions applies is not allowed to join a team when:
- he or she has already teamed up.
- he or she already belongs to a team.
Please also note that in order for one to join a team, it must:
- have signed up for SIGNATE
- be a solo participant
- be a participant with no submission in the competition (excluding failed ones)
- have agreed to the terms of participation
- (You can see the button on the left side of the competition page after signing in)
You can create a team with different members in the different competitions!
I cannot submit predictions after joining a team.
Please note that only team leader's account is expected to be used to submit predictions.
How do you award medals and ranking points for a team?
When a team wins a competition, a medal and SIGNATE Ranking points are awarded for each member. The ranking points depend on the number of team members, which means they are equally-divided.
SIGNATE’s browser choice.
We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome for the best experience.
How do I close my account?
Click here to close your account.